Xama Hub + Karbon
App integration via Karbon — Streamline client onboarding by automating identity verification and anti-money laundering checks.
Integrating Karbon with Xama Hub provides a quick and easy client onboarding process for requesting and verifying client identity documents, performing anti-money laundering (AML) checks, and managing Risk Assessments.
- Connect seamlessly. Access Companies House information to quickly establish beneficial owners and company directors.
- Verify your clients. Collect and verify identity documents, including proof of address.
- Conduct AML checks. Provide further identity verification based on matches to independent data sources, such as the electoral roll and national identity register.
- Access databases: Screen your clients against the politically exposed people (PEP) and international sanctions databases to identify, mitigate and manage potential risks.
- Sync contacts: Pull in specific contact types to Karbon automatically.
- Manage risk. Track and record risk assessments for each client, with an integrated Risk Assessment work item in Karbon.