Recruiting staff is a given for almost all accounting firms. Yet very few practices are confident that their current recruitment process is reaching, attracting and identifying the best candidates out there. If you fall into this category, your recruitment strategy probably needs a rethink.
In this video, Ian Vacin is joined by Accountingfly CEO, Jeff Phillips. Jeff shares how you can build a successful recruiting strategy for your practice that is designed for this new age of accounting.
- The top 3 recruiting trends
- The role of culture, and what drives it
- How remote working has impacted recruiting
- How millennials have changed recruiting
- What prospective employees want, and how to deliver this
- How to develop a great job ad
- Strategies to narrow down the field
- The best interview process
This video shows how to find, attract and identify the very best accountants who are the right fit for your team.