This session will explore how Karbon can give you complete visibility and control over what your team is working on and their progress.
Based on techniques implemented by other best-in-class businesses, you’ll learn best practices to:
- Set up Teams
- Create work dashboards to view the jobs and activities that matter to your team
- Use work filters to hone in on work and see how it’s progressing at-a-glance.
- Review the status of tasks that you assign to team members
- Maintain visibility on a client and their work
- Use advanced fields including client owner, client manager and work assignee
- View and reassigning work items and tasks if a team member is sick or on vacation
By following the steps outlined in this session, you’ll always have a finger on the pulse of your team’s progress, from the high-level to the granular.
If you cannot attend at this time, register to receive a recording.