Professional Clearance (Sole Trader)
Download your free Professional Clearance (Sole Trader) template to personalize and use in your bookkeeping or accounting firm.
This template is designed to streamline the process used to complete professional clearance for sole traders.
The work goes through the following stages:
- Send client requests
- Waiting for info
The role involved in completing the work is the Onboarding Specialist, and the work stages and roles are both customisable.
The template includes best practice automation to ensure the following are clear:
- Which tasks are ready to be worked on (i.e. task status)
- What the status of work is at any time (so you can get real-time work dashboards)
- Who is responsible for the work and tasks
- The priority of work and tasks
The start date for the work is the date of the signed engagement letter. The due date of the work is 14 days later.
Download the Template
Download your Professional Clearance (Sole Trader) template now.
- .XLSX File
Add to Karbon
Get more out of this template by adding it to Karbon, including:
- Time and Budget Estimates
- Task Automation
- Client Task Automation
- Client Work Scheduling