This third session in the advanced workflow management series explores techniques to work better together as a team. Learn how you can unite your team with effective communication channels and guidelines, and encourage collaboration to get the work done together.
- Communicating in Slack versus Karbon
- Using comments: email, tasks and notes
- @mentions and how to keep the right people in the loop
- Actioning emails involving junior team members
- How to complete internal reviews
- Multi-person checklists
Advanced Workflows is a five-part series outlining the theory and best practices behind advanced workflow management, and how your firm can implement these using Karbon.
With the techniques and use-cases outlined in this series, you'll be equipped to take your Karbon usage to the next level—work better as a team, give your clients better service, and make some serious efficiency gains.