Karbon can provide unparalleled visibility across your team and business so you always know where things are at. But from time to time, you may not want to share something. This session explains how you can handle that private email, the sensitive work item, the tricky client, or the staff who shouldn’t have access to everything.
Learn how you can use Karbon settings to control your data, including:
- Adjusting privacy settings
- How to grant or remove access to a private contact or work item
- Controlling admin user permissions
- Using client and work teams
- Import and exporting your data
- Handling an email you want to keep private
By following the steps outlined in this session, you’ll learn how you can maintain control over the level of visibility that Karbon provides to your team.
If you cannot attend at this time, register to receive a recording.