Halfway through 2017, we hosted a global discussion on the state of the accounting industry and the big issues you and your practice need to be thinking about moving into the back half of the year.
In this video, Wayne Schmidt hosts a panel to discuss the state of the industry, and the top trends and opportunities for the rest of the year in areas of:
- Practice strategy
- Practice efficiency
- Practice management
- Practice growth
Hear insights from Karbon Academy faculty members—industry leaders and practitioners from across the globe—including:
- Sharon McClafferty (Slipstream Coaching) — AUS
- James Ashford (GoProposal) — UK
- Adrian Simmons (Elements CPA) — USA
- Joe Carufe (Two Roads) — USA
- Steph Hinds (Growthwise) — AUS
- Carla Caldwell (Caldwell Training & Consulting) — USA
- Bruce Phillips (HPC CPA) — USA
- Tim Munro (Change Accountants) — AUS
- Ian Vacin (Karbon) — AUS
To fill the accounting industry’s gap in education, Karbon is launching Karbon Academy. Combining proven theory with practical examples and group coaching, you’ll be taught in your four tracks (strategy, management, efficiency and growth) by the best practitioners and lecturers from around the world in an MBA-like curriculum that has specifically been built for accountants.
Join us this August to take your accounting practice to the next level. Learn more and enroll.