Professional Clearance (Organisation)
Download your free Professional Clearance (Organisations) template to personalize and use in your bookkeeping or accounting firm.
This template is designed for process of completing professional clearance for businesses.
The work goes through the following stages:
- Send client requests
- Waiting for info
The role involved in completing the work is: Onboarding Specialist.
Work stages and roles are both customisable.
The template includes best practice automation to ensure it is clear:
- Which tasks are ready to be worked on (i.e. task status)
- What the status of work is at any time (so you can get real-time work dashboards)
- Who is responsible for the work and tasks
- The priority of work and tasks
The start date for the work is the date of the signed engagement letter. The due date of the work is 14 days later.
Download the Template
Download your Professional Clearance (Organisation) template now.
- .XLSX File
Add to Karbon
Get more out of this template by adding it to Karbon, including:
- Time and Budget Estimates
- Task Automation
- Client Task Automation
- Client Work Scheduling