Download your free Operating Mechanisms template to personalize and use in your bookkeeping or accounting firm.
This is the Karbon best practice process for managing firm-wide objectives (and key results).
The Objectives & Key Results (OKR) process starts on the first day of the quarter and repeats quarterly.
Daily standups, weekly reviews, monthly reviews and quarterly OKRs are incorporated in this work template:
- Quarterly OKRs must be added/ completed in the task list by the Friday of the first week of the quarter. Place under the appropriate department.
- Daily standups are added directly to the Timeline every day with each person commenting after the first entry.
- Weekly reviews are added to the Timeline by EOD each Friday. It is to be a look-back as well as a look-forward.
- Monthly reviews are added as comments to your associated OKRs to update your progress on the key activities.
- The final quarterly OKR review is to be added as a comment to your associated OKRS. Provide your score from 0 to 1 and, with the score, what you need to carry-over to next quarter and/or lessons learned.
Download the Template
Download your Operating Mechanisms template now.
Add to Karbon
Get more out of this template by adding it to Karbon, including:
- Time and Budget Estimates
- Task Automation
- Client Task Automation
- Client Work Scheduling