Download your free Operating Mechanisms template to personalize and use in your bookkeeping or accounting firm.
This is the Karbon best practice process for managing firm-wide objectives (and key results).
The Objectives & Key Results (OKR) process starts on the first day of the quarter and repeats quarterly.
Daily standups, weekly reviews, monthly reviews and quarterly OKRs are incorporated in this work template:
- Quarterly OKRs must be added/ completed in the task list by the Friday of the first week of the quarter. Place under the appropriate department.
- Daily standups are added directly to the Timeline every day with each person commenting after the first entry.
- Weekly reviews are added to the Timeline by EOD each Friday. It is to be a look-back as well as a look-forward.
- Monthly reviews are added as comments to your associated OKRs to update your progress on the key activities.
- The final quarterly OKR review is to be added as a comment to your associated OKRS. Provide your score from 0 to 1 and, with the score, what you need to carry-over to next quarter and/or lessons learned.
Related ResourceMeasuring your team's performance
Download the Template
Download your Operating Mechanisms template now.
Add to Karbon
Get more out of this template by adding it to Karbon, including:
- Time and Budget Estimates
- Task Automation
- Client Task Automation
- Client Work Scheduling