Download your free COIDA Submission template to personalize and use in your bookkeeping or accounting firm.
This template is designed for the process of completing COIDA submissions.
The work goes through the stages:
- Waiting for client
- Wait for confirmation
The role involved in completing the work is: Admin.
Work stages and roles are both customizable.
The template includes best practice automation to ensure the following are clear:
- Which tasks are ready to be worked on (i.e. task status)
- What the status of work is at any time (so you can get real-time work dashboards)
- Who is responsible for the work and tasks
- The priority of work and tasks
The start date for the work is is 30 days prior to the date of registration. The due date is 30 days later.
Download the Template
Download your COIDA Submission template now.
- .XLSX File
Add to Karbon
Get more out of this template by adding it to Karbon, including:
- Time and Budget Estimates
- Task Automation
- Client Task Automation
- Client Work Scheduling