Client Onboarding for Intuit QuickBooks
Download your free Client Onboarding for Intuit QuickBooks template to personalize and use in your bookkeeping or accounting firm.
This template is designed to guide you through the best practice process for onboarding clients into your accounting firm with Intuit QuickBooks.
- Using Client Tasks to automatically request initial information from your new client
- Preparing for the first onboarding meeting with your new client
- Using Client Tasks that automatically follow your initial meeting in order to collect further information (as discussed during the meeting)
- Setting them up in your internal systems
- Reviewing their specific financial situation and customizing the workflow to suit
- Follow up
The start date is the date of the signed engagement letter, and the due date is 25 days later. The work is initially assigned to the Salesperson, eventually transitioning to the Onboarding Specialist.
Prior to using this template, be sure to review and personalize the Tasks and related Client Tasks.
Download the Template
Download your Client Onboarding for Intuit QuickBooks template now.
- .XLSX File
Add to Karbon
Get more out of this template by adding it to Karbon, including:
- Time and Budget Estimates
- Task Automation
- Client Task Automation
- Client Work Scheduling