To bring in more revenue to your accounting firm, you need to assess your process management—paying attention to the areas that directly impact that top line.
These processes might not always be obvious. And when you identify what they are, how does this information affect your process management?
In this video, Ian outlines how you can assess the processes, clients and systems that have the biggest impact—both positive and negative—on your top line.
- Typical problematic areas for accounting firms
- How to identify the top processes to fix via time studies and process variation
- 10 steps to process improvement
- The art of cataloging and documenting processes
- Real-life examples of process reimagining