A detailed understanding of your firm's capacity is critical for planning, managing, and delivering client services, particularly during the busy tax period.
In this webinar hosted by Karbon and TSheets and featuring leading accountants who use both systems, learn best practices for using the time you track to predict how long a process will take, plan and manage the capacity of your team, and improve the efficiency of your most common processes.
You will also get a sneak peek of the newly launched integration between TSheets and Karbon, and learn how you can seamlessly combine the two apps to track time against work or clients, gain control over your staff's productivity, standardize processes and streamline your workflows.
- How to project the time a common process will take
- What to look for to improve the efficiency of a process
- How to budget based on the type of work and time it will come in
- Steps to monitor and manage capacity while in the middle of busy season
If you cannot attend at this time, register to receive a recording.
- CPE credit(s): 1 [1 credit is given per 50 minute hour]
- Program level: Basic
- Prerequisites / preparation: None
- Delivery method: Group Internet Based
- Fields of study: Computer Software & Applications
Karbon is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.
Watch a recording of this event
In case you missed out on this event you can watch a recording of it below, or find similar events coming up