Each day your team is spending valuable time manually requesting and chasing information from clients and stakeholders. This session will explore how you can automate a lot of this “client chase” using Karbon, and bring your clients into your workflow so that everything is in one place.
Based on the workflows being employed by best-in-class customers, you’ll learn how to:
- Automate Client Tasks to request information and documents from clients
- Use comments to collaborate
- Be notified when your client takes action
- “Nudge” your clients using auto-reminders
- Set up repeating Client Tasks on a schedule
- Schedule client meetings easily by inserting calendar links, video meeting links, and other details
- Collect files and documents from clients automatically, in one single location
By following the steps outlined in this session, you’ll learn the benefits of collaborating with your clients in the same place as you’re working, and just how much of your time-consuming, boring tasks you can automate.
If you cannot attend at this time, register to receive a recording.