In this special CPE webinar hosted by Karbon and Hubdoc, gain a unique insight into how common bookkeeping workflows are being managed by some leading global firms.
Ian Vacin (Karbon) and Yoseph West (Hubdoc) will be joined by members from these firms to walk you through their workflow, and show you a recommended process that brings the best of Karbon and Hubdoc together. This webinar will help you to create and fine-tune your own bookkeeping processes.
- Find out how progressive, successful firms build, implement and optimize their bookkeeping process
- Walk through each step (document collection, management, processing, reconciliation) to see how they vary from firm to firm, and why
- Best practices and common pitfalls—what you should know before building your process
- Learn Hubdoc and Karbon's master workflow—built using the best elements from forward-thinking firms
If you cannot attend at this time, register to receive a recording.
- CPE credit(s): 1 [1 credit is given per 50 minute hour]
- Program level: Basic
- Prerequisites / preparation: None
- Delivery method: Group Internet Based
- Fields of study: Production
Karbon is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.
In case you missed out on this event you can watch a recording, or find similar events coming up