To help you plan your day at #QBConnect, here are our picks for the six top breakout sessions you can choose from across the program.
- Why building your brand is the key to getting customers — Mick Spencer, ONTHEGO SPORTS (11:15-12:15pm & 1:30-2:30pm)
- Giving clients what they want: steps to ensure you are a key part of their day — Steph Hinds, Growthwise (1:30-2:30pm & 2:45-3:45pm)
- Pricing in the digital age: How to implement a pricing structure so your firm thrives — Trent McLaren, Intuit (1:30–2:30pm)
- SEO, social, and more: digital marketing for your business — Amaury Tréguer, The Hausmann Group (1:30-2:30pm)
- Power Panel: Apps you need to give you more time to serve your clients — Wayne Schmidt, Karbon; Clayton Oates, QA Business; Diane Lucas, Direct Management & Kane Munro Accountancy Online. (2:45-3:45pm)
- What accounting will look like in 2030, and steps you can take now to ensure your firm thrives — Chris Hooper, Accodex (2:45-3:45pm)
QuickBooks Connect Sydney takes place at the Sydney Cricket Ground on Thursday, May 18. Register now for admission to keynote and breakout sessions, evening reception, entertainment and conference meals.